Re: How to know a record has been updated, then reset the

От Jim Archer
Тема Re: How to know a record has been updated, then reset the
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--On Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:15 PM +0900 Michael Glaesemann
<grzm@myrealbox.com> wrote:

> Would it work to drop and readd the trigger within a transaction? Would
> that make it multi-user safe? I can't think of another way to bypass an
> update trigger.

I had that idea too, and I have no idea. :-(

Сообщение: Re: How to know a record has been updated, then reset the flag?
Сообщение: Re: How to know a record has been updated, then reset